A very dear family friend, Harmon Parker, has been nominated for the 2010 CNN Heros. I am so excited for him! I was the flower girl in his and Teri's wedding when I was six years old. Check out the video clip on CNN - CNN Hero: Harmon Parker.
Here is the TV schedule:
Dear Friends,
Please be advised that this Thursday, August 19th, 2010 in the 9-10pm EST Larry King Live (LKL) hour on CNN, CNN Heroes: Harmon Parker is scheduled to premiere in a SHORTENED version, with the FULL LENGTH version airing in ALL other non-LKL slots according to the following, breaking news contingent, schedule:
**All times are given Eastern Standard Time
**Slash indicates re-air
THURSDAY
CNN: 9-10p LKL Profile / 12-1a (shortened version)
FRIDAY
CNN: 8-9a, 11a-12p, 2-3p
HLN: 6:30-7a, 1:30-2p, 6-7p, 8-9p/10-11p/1-2a
CNNI: 2a, 7a, 8p
SATURDAY
CNN: 10-11a, 3-4p, 5-6p,10-11p/1-2a
HLN: 8-8:30a, 2-2:30p

No comments:
Post a Comment