Sunday, July 25, 2010

Arrows In The Hand of A Warrior

"Behold, children ARE a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb IS a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So ARE the children of one's youth.
Happy IS the man who has his quiver full of them;
They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate."
Psalm 127:3-5

Most of you know by now, but we wanted to officially announce that we are expecting baby #5! We are almost 9 weeks now, and the due date is March 1st. Praise God!

11 comments:

Rosie said...

woo hoo!!! congrats!!!

PedricksCorner said...

Congratulations! I hope you are blessed with a little sister for Aaliyah. Your family is truly blessed!

renee said...

Woohoooo! Congratulations, Amy(Allen & kids too)! How are you feeling? My girls definitely miss Aliyah & Isaiah. Let's get together soon. If you're not feeling great, I'd love to have a few of your kids for the day : )

Nini said...

WOW! Congratulations!!! Hope you are feeling well and that this pregnancy is smooth! Can't wait to meet him/her!

Sharla said...

Congrats Amy!!! Wow! Number 5? Another beautiful Johnson baby on the way!!

EJN said...

Amy and Allen,
We are so happy for you!! Congratulations on this precious new little one.
Sending our love,
Jo and Ed

Quincy Ruth said...

Yippee! Aren't you sneaky! You were pregnant when I announced mine! :) Congrats. March 1st is a great day to be born on, if I do say so myself. It is my birthday afterall.

Erin said...

Amy - I'm pregnant, too! About 3 weeks ahead of you!
Congratulations!

CAjohnsonfamily said...

Thank you all! And congratulations to you too, Erin!

Krista said...

Yay! How exciting! I hope everything is going smoothly so far in the pregnancy... not TOO much morning sickness and such. :)

CLR said...

Congratulations Johnson Family!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers