Friday, August 27, 2010

13 Weeks

I am finally out of the first trimester! Hooray! So this week I had my first check up with my midwife and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It is always a relief to hear that beautiful sound :)

As we were leaving and walking to the car Isaac and I had a little conversation:

Isaac: Why didn't you push the baby out?

Mama: The baby is not ready to come out.

Isaac: It will die?

Mama: Yes, so we have to wait until the baby is ready.

Isaac has so much love for this baby already. He has already named "her" (hopefully a girl). Several times a day he kisses my belly and tells me, "Mama, I love your baby so much!" What a blessing it is to have children and to enjoy this times with little ones.


2 comments:

PedricksCorner said...

You are doing such a wonderful job Amy, you have precious and loving children following your lead.

Ivanna said...

Amy, I love that! I can't wait to meet your new little one in March. The Lord is so good!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers