Sunday, February 8, 2009
More of Asher
We went for Asher's second doctor's appointment, and I'm hoping I will get used to it. They had to cut his casts off(actually used a small saw to cut his casts off and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack! The lady who did it did do a very good job, she does it every day. I don't think I will look next time). Asher didn't cry at all during the cutting, but he did scream when the doctor put on the new casts. I know it doesn't hurt him, he just doesn't like his legs being held firm. Here are some pictures from the appointment. We have five more appointments scheduled, then we'll make the appointment for his "mini surgery".







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow, is it just me, or do his feet look drastically better? I will keep you guys in my prayers, must be hard on him for sure but also for mom and dad.
Asher was a champion!
Love,
the photographer (aka Auntie Anna)
Yes, I forgot to mention that his feet definitely looked better already. The doctor will keep shifting his feet at each appointment, and they will even look like they are backwards. Then that is when they do the surgery. It's amazing what they can do!
Wow I'm glad for the comment about his feet, I was going to ask about them looking so good. I'm praying for you. I hope you're feeling alright Amy. Asher is blessed to have such a wonderful and loving family.
Good photos, Anna!
We are praying for Asher & you all. Especially the mommy!
What a tough kid! And his feet look better already! We'll be praying for him, and you all.
sweet baby...it's always hard on a mama's heart at the pediatrician- be it shots or stitches or casts..blessings to you guys
I have loved reading some more about Asher and the family! What a blessing to stay connected in this way and I love the pictures. Praying for you guys here in KC! Ruth Reno
Post a Comment