We are still waiting on Asher! That just goes to show that all your pregnancies can be completely different. With Aaliyah I went into labor on my due date, Isaiah was only 3 days late, and Isaac was two weeks early! Today is 41 weeks, and we are praying that we don't get too close to 42 weeks. We are having a home birth, but I have an appointment with the back up doctor at 42 weeks, and she like to induce at 42 weeks, and we really want a home birth. So please be praying for us! I know God has a time and place for this child to be born.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Enjoying the Summer Weather in January
Yesterday my mom took Aaliyah and Isaiah to her house so they could get out and run around. They helped her catch gophers (one of their favorite things to do at Ma's house), and then they ran in the sprinkler for a long time. The weather is so amazing right now. I stayed home and took a nap with Isaac, so I'm glad they were able to enjoy the outdoors.



We are still waiting on Asher! That just goes to show that all your pregnancies can be completely different. With Aaliyah I went into labor on my due date, Isaiah was only 3 days late, and Isaac was two weeks early! Today is 41 weeks, and we are praying that we don't get too close to 42 weeks. We are having a home birth, but I have an appointment with the back up doctor at 42 weeks, and she like to induce at 42 weeks, and we really want a home birth. So please be praying for us! I know God has a time and place for this child to be born.
We are still waiting on Asher! That just goes to show that all your pregnancies can be completely different. With Aaliyah I went into labor on my due date, Isaiah was only 3 days late, and Isaac was two weeks early! Today is 41 weeks, and we are praying that we don't get too close to 42 weeks. We are having a home birth, but I have an appointment with the back up doctor at 42 weeks, and she like to induce at 42 weeks, and we really want a home birth. So please be praying for us! I know God has a time and place for this child to be born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm praying for you! Can't wait to meet your little guy.
Your kids have a great life. That was the first thing I thought when I met you guys...still rings true.
Post a Comment