Great pix's...you captured the house nicely. I am one of the few that got to see b4 and after pix's. I love the school room. I am sure Asher will enjoy the house just as everyone else does. May you con't to have many, many, blessings in the new home.
7 comments:
You need to get some color in there, but it's beautiful (and huge), I can't wait to see it in person.
SO great Amy! Congratulations!!
Wow! That's so great! Did you get some new furniture too? I especially like the school room, Aaliyah and Isaiah look like they love their desks!
Your house is sooo beautiful!! what a blessing.
Great pix's...you captured the house nicely. I am one of the few that got to see b4 and after pix's. I love the school room. I am sure Asher will enjoy the house just as everyone else does. May you con't to have many, many, blessings in the new home.
This place seems gigantic!
Congratulations.
Glad to see the pix...wonderful!
Post a Comment