Aaliyah had her Horse Show to finish up the school year. She rode her favorite horse, Donner, and she did a wonderful job. Here is a clip:
Aaliyah and Isaiah finished up their track season. It was a lot of fun to watch them. Their favorite events were the relay, 50 yard hurdles, and the long jump.
We celebrated Isaiah's 5th birthday on June 3rd. I wasn't feeling up to cooking, so Isaiah decided he wanted Chinese food. So the whole family went out to eat at ABC Chinese. I was a little worried about what it would be like at ABC Chinese, but we were very happy. The food was great, and so was the service. Isaiah had a great time, and then we all went back to our house for cake and ice cream, and Isaiah opened his presents. Legos were on the top of his list, so when he opened his presents he was thrilled!
Last weekend we had a talent show at our church. It was a lot of fun watching everyone preform. Papa did a talent with Isaac:
Allen was also got up there to bust some moves (I can't download the video for some reason, so here is just a picture).
We celebrated Father's Day out at my parents house and enjoyed some great food, as always. We are so blessed with such abundance of food and fellowship.
Here is a cute picture of Isaac enjoying his "potty". Hopefully he will be potty trained by the end of summer!

2 comments:
Welcome back Amy! I hope you feel better soon. I can't believe how long Aaliyah's legs look!! She looks like a natural at track. Also, we love ABC chinese, they are so friendly and helpful there (Johnny is our favorite- the tall guy).
The talent show looks like it was fun! Of course why wouldn't it be? Glad to read some new info about you guys, since we're not big phone people.
Post a Comment