"The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life."
Job 33:4
Here are a few pictures of her birthday.....
The begining:
with my midwife Rebecca
getting some love from my little men
my support team
here she is! quite bruised up but doing great!
It was Isaac's turn to cut the cord. I love this picture showing all our hands.
here she is getting her "check up"
being weighed (only 7lbs! our smallest yet!)
Aaliyah drew this picture the day she was born. So sweet!
Happy Birthday Zoey! We are so blessed to have you here in our family!















11 comments:
Oh my gosh, she looks SO different already! She looks like Asher, crazy! So excited to get to hold her tomorrow :-)
So sweet. Blessings to you all. May you enjoy each precious moment with your newest blessing.
I love the photo of her sucking her thumb--what pudgy cheeks! I'm looking forward to meeting her.
Be still my heart! What a beauty! You are a champion! Glad you're on the other side!
I am looking at these sweet photos from 30,000 ft in the air somewhere above Northern California....so glad that your precious daughter has arrived. Gosh...I remember you, Amy, just a little older than her! Love to all.
Okay, the music and pictures together made me cry.
So honored to have been there.
Oh, Amy, I can just feel your love and joy as I look at these photos. We are so thankful for Zoey's safe arrival and look forward to meeting her soon. Can't believe we got to grow up together and now our daughters get to do the same!
Love, Hope
Amy, She is so beautiful! I am so happy that she is here and you can just hold and enjoy her now. Praise the Lord for His sweet mercies to you and your beautiful family!
Thank you everyone!
So precious, God bless you all - loved the video and the pictures- thank you for sharing. rejoicing with you and sending our love.
I REALLY hope you get to come visit this summer, I must give this little one a kiss. Pass one on for me for the time being.
Post a Comment