The kids had their annual CFT Thanksgiving Feast. They each performed chimes and a Thanksgiving poem with their classes. It was a wonderful time with friends, and Isaac always loves to be running around with the big kids.
This is so off topic for this entry, but I just saw your comment over on Sarah Markley's blog, and I wanted to rejoice with you and your son getting his special shoes off. I remember that so well when my own son got to go to wearing them only at nap/night time and then when he turned four, never having to wear them again. What a great day for you! God's healing Hand is so remarkable! Blessings.
4 comments:
The little tigerman is a handful,but oh so worth the extra effort. He will grow up to be a unique mighty man of God !
This is so off topic for this entry, but I just saw your comment over on Sarah Markley's blog, and I wanted to rejoice with you and your son getting his special shoes off. I remember that so well when my own son got to go to wearing them only at nap/night time and then when he turned four, never having to wear them again. What a great day for you! God's healing Hand is so remarkable! Blessings.
Thank you Robin!
These are the cutest photos. Just adorable.
Amy from She Wears Many Hats
Post a Comment