Dear Family and Friends,
I am writing this letter in honor of celebrating our anniversary of ten wonderful years of marriage with my wife Amy Lisa Johnson. It’s hard to believe that we have been married for so long. Time just flies by. I wanted to share this letter with everyone , because there have been so many family, and friends that witness our matrimony. There has also been friends that we have made a long the way over the ten year journey and counting.
While growing up I thought that love, or marriage was a magical, mythical thing. In reality marriage is a sacrifice. Just as Christ also loved the church and sacrifice Himself for it. We as husbands should love our wives and sacrifice our selves for her. By becoming selfless, we open the possibilities to truly experience the joy and satisfaction in our marriage God intended. When God said, "and the two shall become one", what do you think God meant? The only way we can experience the full benefit of marriage is when we give of ourselves for the good of our mate. This is the ultimate oneness! This is what I learned to do in our marriage. It all starts with the little things. Usually that’s the hardest to do. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has been the focal point of our marriage. Without Him we couldn’t have endured these 10 years of marriage and counting. Marriage is a sacred unity given to us by God. I’m so blessed that God has given me a beautiful Godly woman . Through these ten years He as blessed us with four wonderful healthy children.
Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful years of marriage with us and I know there will be many more years of marriage and by God’s grace more arrows in our quiver.
Grace and Peace
Allen Johnson

3 comments:
It is an honor to be a witness to both of you and your family, may God bless you with long, long lives together.
God Bless You Guys! I love the video. It's awesome God has given us the chance to know your beautiful family. Praise His Name!
This is SO sweet! Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment