You can see how great Asher's feet look in this video. They look like nothing was ever wrong with them! He is just now learning to be content with wearing his shoes. I take them off every few days, but only for a half hour at the most. His next check up is in two weeks, so we'll see what the doc has to say. Asher is finally happy now. He is laughing and talking, and loves to watch his brothers and sister play. But is most favorite place is in the wrap. In the slide show below you can see Aaliyah holding him in the wrap. I like the picture with her reading and Asher asleep in the wrap.
2 comments:
Love to see these sweet baby boys! So cute:) Asher already looks older than when we saw him a few weeks ago!
What a cool video. I just love seeing how free Asher is with his legs and feet now. What a miracle from God! Both Asher and Benium are so blessed. Ha, ha, the word verfication for this comment is "foutberi." Foot Berries!? Kookie how it just happens to go with the theme.....
Post a Comment