Sunday, November 2, 2008
Carving and Costumes
The kids had a fun, easy going day on Friday. (Just how I like it!) My mom came over in the afternoon to help us carve pumpkins, and to do the kids makeup for going out. The kids were so excited to finally get to wear their costumes. Aaliyah was a genie, Isaiah was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, and Isaac was a tiger. We went to Coastlands Church, where they have Sweets and Treats Night every Halloween. They decorate their hallways and the kids walk through getting candy at each door. It probably only took us 15 minutes or so to walk through, but our candy bags filled up very quickly. I need to find a good hiding spot for it all since this morning, Isaac went downstairs to eat some while we were still in bed. I should probably hit it from myself too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I guess I won't be bringing my left over candy to your house!
Post a Comment