Friday, October 10, 2008

A Visit To The Salon......

Today I took Aaliyah to get her hair done....

The lady who did her hair as been so helpful. I have talked to many women over the years trying to find help in doing Aaliyah's hair, but have never come across anyone so eager to help as this lady. Today she flat ironed it and trimmed off all the dead ends. Aaliyah looks so much older! This style should last about two weeks, then I can wash it and practice some styles on my own. Since we go home, Aaliyah has been combing her hair, and Isaiah likes to touch her hair. He thinks it is so pretty.

Check out the slide show below...

2 comments:

Farley Family said...

Her hair looks so beautiful!!! I loved seeing her hair down on Sunday.

Excavation Contractors Redding said...

Hello nice post

Daisypath Anniversary tickers