Saturday, February 23, 2008

Isaac is now one and a half and he already has Allen's moves. He loves to dance to anything that has a beat. He also loves playing the piano, but he has to do it with his Michael Jackson hat on:)


4 comments:

Lis said...

Wow, he's got the moves alright! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a month.

Reno said...

"Most people think he gets his moves from his dad, but really he gets them from his uncle." -- Auntie Anna

ma said...

His moves go wwwaaayyy back ya'll !
Amy, so glad you are doing this. Dad and I will look forward to it even though we see you often.
Love you all ~ Ma

Scott Reno said...

Amy, this is great - I love it! Did you forward your link to Terri McCrery and suggest we update to the current technology for the RFNL (Reno
Family Newsletter)? Love, Dad

Daisypath Anniversary tickers